WALKING WITH THE POOR CELEBRATING
200 YEARS OF SERVICE
SAINTS AND SERVANTS OF THE POOR GIVE THEMSELVES TO THE POOR. ”
WHO ARE THE POOR! There are all kinds of Poor people. The Poor is not always about money!
1. The Poor can be someone Poor in Spirit.
2. The Poor can be someone who lacks love in their life.
3. The Poor can be someone who lacks and has no compassion.
4. The Poor may be someone who is rich and Poor in Health. One can be rich, but if their health is bad they are Poor.
5. Someone who has no true good relationships or true friends are Poor.
6. The Poor maybe someone who has no purpose and is walking in life with no purpose.
7. The Poor maybe someone who makes others suffer for Greed and/or Power.
8. The Poor and Poverty is not just about money.
9. The Poor is someone who does not know Christ Jesus.
St. Vincent de Paul WALKING WITH THE POOR CELEBRATING 200 YEARS OF SERVICE; Not for prize”, “not for money” and “not for greed” and certainly not for government money, not for expensive automobiles, high price homes and not to be in the pockets of elected officials who are supposed to serve the people, not just the elected officials’ buddies who they give or/divide money contracts too.
To be some of these elected officials who represent the people are a SHAME BEFORE GOD and needs to be Impeach and prosecuted.
READ the following of what a true example of serving the people for 200 years.
St. Vincent de Paul was a true example to serving the people.
St. Vincent de Paul lived with a passion for the poor.
His passion went well beyond concern for the poor. Vincent encouraged his followers to draw close to the poor.
Live with them. Walk with them every step of the way. In this way, he proclaimed, we meet Christ in them and we are evangelized by them.